In the event of an accident call our 24Hr helpline 0845 293 7932

Been involved in a motor accident? Let us reduce the stress and your excess..

Should you be unfortunately involved in a car accident and need to claim off your insurance for damage to your car, then we would like to ease the pain a little and pay the first £50 towards your insurance excess if you bring your car to our Approved Body shop for the repairs*.

Our first priority is to provide good advice and then to ensure you stay mobile following an accident.
But we do more than that…

• A trained support team member will speak to you to record details of the accident and ensure that you are given advice over any matters which concern you about the accident.

• Having recorded those details, ACH will make an assessment of whether there is an identifiable negligent party against whom a claim for losses can be pursued.

• If ACH are satisfied that they can help, they will then provide you with a replacement vehicle for the duration of the repair to your vehicle. If your vehicle is deemed to be a total loss (also known as a “write off”), you can remain in the vehicle for up to 7 days after the date on which either you or ACH receive a cheque for the agreed settlement value of your damaged vehicle.

• If your vehicle is not mechanically or legally capable of being driven then ACH will deliver a replacement vehicle to you. If your vehicle is still in use following the accident then ACH will deliver a car to you when your own vehicle is to be repaired. The charges in respect of the replacement vehicle will be recovered from the insurer of the at fault party.

• ACH will manage your claim and liaise with everyone on your behalf – witnesses, insurers, Auto Bodytech and the third party – and, if you require formal legal advice, ACH will appoint a solicitor to act on your behalf.

• Your vehicle will be repaired to the highest standard and will provide a warranty against defective repairs.

• We will keep you updated on the progress of repairs.

• ACH will help you recover any other element of loss that you have suffered as a result of the accident e.g. policy excess, travelling expenses, personal injury and diminution in value of your vehicle.

* With all non approved insurance company repairs over £500. There is no cash alternative.